TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Drop off is between 8am – 9:30am on selected day and pick up is between 3.30pm – 6pm. Half day selections can be picked up / dropped off between 12.30pm - 1.30pm. Dogly School for Dogs has the right to turn away dogs who are dropped off late as it disrupts the dogs in our care (dogs in our care are always our priority);
2. There is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy – if you do not provide us with 24 hours notice/ do not show up for daycare/ turn up late (after 9.30am), the full fee will be deducted from your account without a refund or credit day being processed;
4. If you provide us with 24 hours notice your payment can be redirected to an additional day within a 4 week period immediately following your usually scheduled day (providing there is space available). Refunds of payment will not be permitted;
5. If notice is provided a week in advance (i.e.; you are going away to be on holiday), we will cancel your payments for the time you are away.
7. All late pickups (after 6pm) will incur a surcharge of $10 per 10-minute increment.
8. If you would like to bring your dog in on an extra day (other than your usually scheduled day/s), we will direct debit the amount from your account, (providing there is space available for your dog – please be sure to enquire in advance).
Waiver and Release of Liability
1. All canine clients enrolled with Dogly School for Dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age.
2. All puppies must have had their final puppy vaccinations before attending daycare.
3. Any dog over the age of 7 months must be neutered or spayed (puppies between the ages of 4 and 7 months are excluded).
4. Proof of C5 vaccination must be provided upon enrolment and each year thereafter (a titre test is acceptable).
5. Dogs must be on a lead at all times while entering and leaving Dogly School for Dogs
6. Dog owners need to notify Dogly School for Dogs if their dog has not been well within the past 30 days. Dogly School for Dogs reserve the right to request veterinarian certification of the dog’s health.
7. The dog owner agrees to disclose any known aggressive/ behavioural issues prior to orientation.
8. The dog owner must disclose any aggressive/ behavioural issues that the dog may display/ develop after their trial day.
9. The dog owner accepts that each dog has to undergo a trial day to ensure that their dog is suitable for daycare.
10. Although all dogs go through a trial day, Dogly School for Dogs retains the right to refuse attendance temporarily or permanently. The dog owner further understands that while the results of the orientation will indicate whether or not their dog is suitable for daycare at Dogly School for Dogs, their dog may require reassessing in the future, in particular, if there is a negative change in behaviour. Although the trial day reduces the risk of a dispute occurring between the dogs attending daycare, it does not eliminate this risk.
11. Dogly School for Dogs may use certain forms of corrective behaviour techniques (in no way detrimental to the dog) to maintain an enjoyable and safe environment.
12. The dog owner understands in admitting a dog(s) to Dogly School for Dogs, it is a cage-free environment and there are inherent risks associated with such an environment, including (but not limited to):
⁃ Injuries including broken nails, abrasions, cuts and sore pads
⁃ Transfer of communicable illness such as kennel cough, ringworm, conjunctivitis,
⁃ Behavioural problems
1. There is a minimum of one day a week attendance. The dog’s owner understands that a “no show” or “cancellation” without 24 hours’ notice will be charged 100% of the fee.
2. All dogs are to be collected before Dogly School for Dogs closing time. All late pickups will incur a surcharge of $10 per 10 minute increment that will be payable upon pickup.
I agree that:
1. I am solely responsible for any loss, damage or harm caused or contributed by my dog(s) while they are attending Dogly School for Dogs.
2. If my dog falls ill or if there is an emergency and I or my alternative contact cannot be contacted, Dogly School for Dogs may seek immediate Veterinary care for my dog.
3. I am responsible for all costs associated with clause a) and b) above.
4. I will abide by all rules and regulations set out above in Dogly School for Dogs Waiver and Liability. I accept all of Dogly School for Dogs rules and regulations, accepting all terms, conditions and statements contained within.
I release Dogly School for Dogs and its employees and agents, from all liability and indemnify Dogly School for Dogs from any or all claims of every kind and nature whatsoever, arising directly and indirectly, from my dog(s) participation in activities or use of service and including legal claims.
I have read and understood this agreement and I understand I am waiving certain legal rights by signing and agreeing to this document.