Lennox Head Online Dog Show
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to the Lennox Head Dog Show 2020, the cutest event of all time! This year the event will be held online and winners will be announced on Sunday 9th August. There will be six categories for you to enter your pooch and each category will have a first, second and third place. The money raised during this event will be donated in full to WIRES Wildlife Rescue. So get out your sewing machines, get out the treats to train some awesome tricks, and start videoing ... Registrations will open soon!
How It Works
- Register your dog below. You can enter as many categories as you like.
- Send us a video of you and your dog. Once you have registered you will receive an email explaining how to send us your video.
- Once registrations have closed, a video compilation of all entrants will appear online for public viewing. That is one compilation video per category.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday 9th August 2020:
- Three judges will determine the winners of first and second place
- Third place will be determined via a live pole on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/dogsoflennox (the person with the highest votes that wasn’t named 1st or 2nd within this category will win third prize).
- Best Owner & Dog Duo 2020
- Best Dog in Show 2020
2. Best Trick
3. Waggiest Tail
4. Cutest Puppy
5. Best Rescue
6. Best Dressed
There are some Terms & Conditions to be observed in regards to Dogs of Lennox 2020, and we’ve listed these below.
- You may enter as many of the categories as you like, one dog per entry.
- If you have more than one dog in your family, you may enter those additional dogs as well, up to 3 per family.
- To register, you must be at least 18+ years old, of have the consent from a parent of guardian who is at least 18+ years old.
- To register, you must live in the Northern Rivers Region of NSW.
- Registrations must be made one week prior to the commencement of the competition.
- Online entries close Sunday 2nd August 2020.
- The cost of registration will be $5 per dog per category. Payment will be taken online prior to day of the event. All monies collected will be donated in full to WIRES Wildlife Rescue.
- There will be a total of 3 prizes awarded per competition, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. No equal placings. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Judges will be confirmed closer to the date of the show.
- The judge’s decision will be final. No discussions on the outcomes will be entered in to.
- Rough treatment of the animals will not be tolerated and participants who partake in inappropriate treatment of their animals will be disqualified.
- At any stage, the event manager can request documents to prove the ownership and details about the dog entered into the event. Refusal to comply with this rule results in disqualification from the category without refund of ticket purchase.
- I understand I will be signed up to Dogly to recieve updates on future services.
- I understand and give permission for the the video that I upload to be used on public social platforms.
- Event 1. Golden Oldie$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Event 2. Best Trick$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Event 3. Waggiest Tail$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Event 4. Cutest Puppy$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Event 5. Best Rescue$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0
- Event 6. Best Dressed$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0